What is Criterion?
Criterion HCM is a cloud based solution accessible from anywhere using any browser or mobile device. It’s a single platform that supports all business processes of Human Capital including Recruiting, HR, Benefits, Time & Attendance, Payroll and Performance Management.
With a position centric model that supports position control, management, and budget, Criterion HCM changes the HR game. All of your employee data can be accessed anytime from anywhere, 24/7, with hundreds of pre-configured reports that will make that data easy to understand and collect.
With Criterion’s Human Resources, you can:
- Eliminate manual and disparate systems containing duplicate employee information
- Allow for single entry of employee information to HR and Payroll systems
- Comply with government reporting requirements such as EEO, OSHA and ACA
- Manage salary administration and budgeting with easy to use tools for analysis and distribution of information to departmental managers
- Reduce time for benefit enrollment, benefit reconciliation and benefit analysis
- Answer management’s requests for information in a timely and professional manner from a totally secure environment
- Report on and help reduce excess absenteeism and respond to employee requests for information about vacation balances
- Improve employee development and maintain critical information about employee skills and improvement programs
Employee/Manager Self Service
Employee and manger self-service can help the Human Resources department by reducing the number of requests and transactions that are created by employees. Criterion EES pays for itself within months by eliminating those calls and empowering the employees with access to their information.
Criterion EES allows your employees to access, review, and modify their employment information in real time and all changes can be directed to managers for approval, prior to live data updates!
With Criterion Employee/Manager Self Service, you can:
- Custom workflow and approval for better communication and employment staffing
- Manage salary reviews online for better efficiency and integration with Payroll
- View paychecks, pay history, rate of pay and W-2’s, offloading the burden from payroll staff
- Request time off for better planning, communication and to track attendance
- Control benefit open enrollment according to your timeframe and guidelines
- Print off completed benefit carriers forms, W4’s, I9’s, and more!
- Totally secure environment
Criterion Payroll is a cloud based solution accessible from anywhere using any browser or mobile device. Since you access it via a web browser, you enter and maintain your data, and process your payroll from anywhere you have access to the internet.
You are provided with the capability to enter, maintain, process and report on crucial payroll information, leaving you free to analyze all necessary information at will. Integrated to the powerful Pentaho Reports system, Criterion Payroll lets you produce compelling reports for payroll and workforce analytics, all with ease.
With Criterion Payroll, you can:
- Eliminate the time consuming process associated with older payroll products
- Electronic tax payments and form for state and federal taxes
- Print checks or use the direct deposit feature included in the system
- Handle salaries, hourly, piece work or job costing calculations easily
- Produce 941 reports on demand
- Print W-2’s directly from the system without the need for third party software
- Define unlimited income and deduction types and structure deferred compensation quickly and easily
- Process selected employee groups so handling complex payroll is simple and straightforward
- Batch or manual entry of payroll information
- User and group security ensure proper access to critical information