Vicinity solves the unique challenges of formula-based manufacturing—particularly the chemical, food and beverage industries—by allowing all users to share data in a centralized system.
- Alter production formulas as needed, based on QC adjustments for a batch
- Manufacture multiple finished goods from one batch ticket
- Support multiple units of measure for finished goods and raw materials
- Generate COAs on demand from any department
- Render and track Material Safety Data Sheets
- Streamline production by scheduling like finished goods together by formula
- Trace lots from vendor to customer and
back—cradle-to-grave and back-lot tracking
With Vicinity, all users are on the same page with the same data.
The result? Maximum ROI and efficiency.
- You talk in terms of a formula or recipe, rather than a Bill of Material
- You typically alter the formula during production to receive a desired result
- The raw materials you work with are typically measured by weight and/or volume
- You blend or compound bulk product, then package it into one or more package sizes
- The quality and quantity of raw materials you process may be unpredictable
- The loss factor of your raw materials may vary significantly
- Traditional assembly/kit manufacturing software simply doesn’t fit your business