What is Acumatica’s Equipment Management?
Acumatica Equipment Management is used to optimally manage equipment maintenance at your customers’ locations. Acumatica Equipment Management is built on top of the functionality in the Service Management application that schedules, dispatches, and generates service orders, tracks staff skills, and invoices field service work. Acumatica Route Management is an optional component of the Acumatica Service Management Suite of products.
What benefits does Acumatica’s Equipment Management offer?
- Equipment maintenance inventory
- Maintain all details of equipment and products installed at your customers’ facilities by make and model. Keep track of warranties, serial numbers, default vendors, sale date, and installation date for each component.
- Warranty tracking
- Track warranty classes by models of equipment to prevent needless customer invoicing parts and labor when the work is covered under warranty.
- Preventative maintenance schedules
- Define schedules for preventive maintenance service orders and associate them to recurring maintenance schedules or contracts.
- In the cloud and mobile
- Access the routes anywhere, anytime, from any device. All applications are web-based, giving users with appropriate privileges unlimited access to the system from anywhere in the world.