Maintain a real-time view of your customer’s activities across all your operations when field service operations are fully integrated with the back office.
What is the Acumatica Field Service Edition?
Streamline dispatching, reduce response times, and minimize costs with the Acumatica Field Service Edition suite that works with CRM, sales, inventory, purchasing, accounting, and financial reporting. With a 360-degree view of customer activities, improve the overall customer experience and elevate customer satisfaction to earn higher recurring revenues and gain a competitive advantage. All the applications are web-based and fully mobile which is ideal for your field workforce. Unlike other field services applications the user interface provides a seamless transition between applications because the Acumatica Field Services Management is part of Acumatica ERP, not a bolt on application.
How can the Acumatica Field Service Edition help you?
- Route Planning
- Provides a powerful tool for optimizing routes for appointments with ability to filter appointments by several different criteria. Routes are plotted In Google Maps for each service person with lists of required resources (equipment or machine). Graphically displaying the routes visually informs the dispatcher of order status with different colors enabling them to rapidly respond and make route changes. Automatically uses Google map services to optimize the route to minimize the driving time. Since the route is displayed on the technician’s mobile device, the route will change as traffic conditions change.
- Scheduling, Dispatching and Call Center
- Scheduling the right people at the right time with the right skills to perform work efficiently is handled quickly with Acumatica Field Service Management. Quickly capture service needs and access customer information, product history, and resources required to shorten time between call receipt and job assignment. Create daily or weekly schedules automatically or using drag-and drop tools on the graphical dispatch board utilizing colors to identify the status of each service order.
- Maps Integration
- Utilizes the most popular map provider with an interface familiar to everyone. Real-time graphical information about location, drive time, etc., is available anywhere. Changes to the route are instantly redrawn and available on the technician’s mobile device.
- Mobile Service Management
- Keep your staff members connected through any device with a browser or with the native mobile Android and Apple iOS (iPad) app. They will be able to access service information and customer data from anywhere at any time. Being a full web ERP, Acumatica can run on the entire spectrum of mobile devices. This is important for the companies that want laptops instead of small devices, like a phone.
- Emergency Service Calls
- Use the visual tools to add unplanned service calls. Find out how changes to planned routes will affect the team with the least amount of impact to the planned schedule. Have the new service order sent to the technician’s mobile device.
- Equipment Maintenance
- Records the complete history of the equipment or machine installed at each customer’s site and tracks repair parts in stock. With Acumatica’s integration of sales and service stores the equipment records through quoting, order, delivery, installation, and then service work in the field. It also includes manufacturer, model, configuration, and schedule preventive maintenance orders. Customer equipment can be associated to recurring schedules and contracts in Acumatica Customer Management (sold as an optional application).
And so much more. Interested? Contact us today for a demo and more information!