Investment Assets for Dynamics GP
Organizations holding investment assets which fluctuate in value over time realize how much effort it is to manually record buys/sells, manually look up the values of those investments, and manually calculate general ledger adjustments in order to comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) or FASB 124.
Automate your investment asset accounting processe today with InvestmentAssets!
- Tracks buys and sells of investment assets by trading accounts.
- Automated update of investment portfolio market value from internet or file import.
- Tracks owners and their percentage of investment portfolios cost basis and market value.
- Generates unrealized gain/loss GL journal entries for FASB 124 or GAAP compliance.
- Calculates short-term vs. long-term capital gains.
- Tracks and handles wash sale transactions.
- Updates portfolio for stock split or reverse split events.
- Automates bond amortizations and interest accruals.
- Tracks interest accrued on cash held in checkbooks within Dynamics GP