Only $8.99 per user/month
- 50 GB Email Storage
- 1 TB of cloud file storage
- Unlimited HD video conferencing
- Microsoft Office 365 Office Online
- Microsoft Office software installation on up to 5 devices per user – PC, Mac, or iPad
Create a spreadsheet on your laptop. Edit it on your tablet. Share it from your smartphone. Wherever you are, Office 365 makes it easy to keep working with mobile apps for iPhone® and iPad®, as well as Android and Windows devices.
Keep your files safe in the cloud.
Hard drive crash. Email virus. Coffee spilled on your laptop. Stuff happens, but with 1 TB of secure online storage with OneDrive for Business, your files are always safe and always accessible.
Take your Office anywhere.
Make sure your important files are always within reach. Office Online lets you create, edit and save files to the cloud from any Web browser. Everyone you work with can work on the same document at once and share it with just a click – no more emailing files back and forth.
- Get unlimited professional email addresses, all built on your domain name and all delivered to a single inbox.
- Keep more of what matters with 50 GB of storage for your email, contacts and shared calendars.
- Meet face to face, wherever you are, with video conferencing, screen sharing and more via Microsoft Lync.
- Be confident that your email, contacts and calendar are always available with guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy Office 365 if I already have Office on my desktop?
Will the latest version of Microsoft Office work on my computer?
To use the 5 desktop downloads you get with the Business Premium plan, you must be on one of the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X version 10.6 or later.
If you are running a different operating system, remember that you can still work online with Office Online, browser-based versions of your favorite Microsoft tools like Excel, Word or PowerPoint, which are included with the Business Premium plan.
What is Office for iPad?
What is Office Online?
What is online document collaboration?
What is Lync Online?
What is the cloud?
What are the benefits of having domain-based email addresses?