Acumatica Currency Management helps you increase your volume of international business while staying in control of your finances.
Advanced features let you support all your international subsidiaries, vendors, and customers.
Automatically compute realized and unrealized currency gains and losses, perform account revaluations, and translate complete financial statements.
- Calculate Realized Gains and Losses
- Automatically calculate realized gains and losses from foreign currency transactions including payments received and issued along with funds transfers between accounts.
- Adjust Unrealized Gains and Losses
- Create adjusting entries for unrealized currency exchange gains and losses. Automatically prepare auto-reversing entries in the GL for all open documents recorded in foreign currencies.
- Translate Financial Statements Automatically
- Manage subsidiaries operating in a foreign currency or prepare your financial statements in a foreign currency – translation of the trial balance follows FASB-52 standards. Automatically calculate translation gains and losses. Automate the consolidation of financial statements from multiple subsidiaries in combination with the GL module.
- Transact in Multiple Base Currencies
- With multiple base currency support, separate companies can transact in their preferred base currency. Consolidated reporting is enabled across the different companies and currencies.
Revaluation of GL Accounts
Unlimited Currencies and Rate Types
Multiple Base Currencies
|Configurable Decimal Precision||Automatic Handling of Rounding Differences||
Complete Tracking of Gains and Losses
|Currency Rate Lookup||Historical & Auditing Reports and Audit Trail||
Predefined List of Currencies
Contact us for more information on how Acumatica Currency Management can work for your organization.