Acumatica Intercompany Accounting lets you automate financial reporting, inventory transfers, vendor, payments, cash management, and inter-company transfers across multiple related companies.
You can track financials and create reports for an unlimited number of related companies within your organization.
Related companies can share charts of accounts, calendars, and currencies, as well as non-financial data.
Restrict user access to customer or vendor records by branch or company.
Acumatica system integration enhances all your intercompany reconciliation activities.
For example, you can manage intercompany payments in Accounts Payable and centralize invoicing in Accounts Receivable.
You can also manage intercompany journal transactions, intercompany goods transfers, company-specific cash accounts, and more.
- Centralized Accounting
- Centralize cash management, vendor payments, and customer invoicing while maintaining income and expense attribution to the initiating company.
- Customized Reports and Inquiries
- Deliver customized reports across one, selected, or all companies with integrated query and reporting tools.
- Financial reporting tools can eliminate inter-company transactions on company-wide reports.
- Role Based Access
- Control access to specific companies and associated transactions based on roles and groups of users.
- Users with access to multiple companies can rapidly switch views without logging in again.
- Close financial periods by company
- Manage financial periods separately for each company, including posting to closed periods.
- Activate and deactivate financial periods for posting for a particular company, and close books separately in each company within the tenant.
- Company and branch selection
- Navigate between companies and branches that represent separate legal entities, as well as companies with branches that exist within the same legal entity.
Account Based Controls
Centralized Purchasing and Invoicing
Company Bank Accounts
Support for Different Financial Calendars
Cross Company Sales
Contact us today for more information on how Acumatica Inter Company Accounting can work for your organization.