With Acumatica Equipment Management, maintain complete visibility of your customer’s equipment under warranty as well as equipment history.
Manage service contracts and schedules for recurring visits to your customers. Avoid mischarges and objections by establishing warranty offers for equipment or components.
Equipment management is essential for service-driven organizations that manage maintenance contracts for customer-owned equipment. This is critical for services related to equipment or labor warranties.
In Equipment Management, every detail for equipment is maintained in the system and available to field service technicians through the mobile application.
- Equipment maintenance inventory
- Maintain all details of equipment and products installed at your customers’ facilities by make and model. Keep track of warranties, serial numbers, default vendors, sale date, and installation date for each component.
- Warranty tracking
- Track warranty classes by models of equipment to prevent needless customer invoicing of parts and labor when the work is covered under warranty.
- Preventative maintenance schedules
- Define schedules for preventive maintenance service orders and associate them to recurring maintenance schedules or contracts.
- In the cloud and mobile
- Access the routes anywhere, anytime, from any device. All applications are web-based, giving users with appropriate privileges unlimited access to the system from anywhere in the world.
|Repair Scheduling||Component Handling||Warranty Tracking||Preventative Maintenance Contracts|
|Standardized Billing Contracts||Mobile App||Multi-Language and Localization||Enterprise-Wide Integration|
Learn more about Acumatica’s Equipment Management here, or contact us for a personalized demo.