Investment Assets for Acumatica
Organizations holding investment assets that fluctuate in value over time realize how much effort it is to manually record purchases/sales, manually look up the values of those investments, and manually calculate general ledger adjustments in order to comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) or FASB 124.
Automate your investment asset accounting processes today with InvestmentAssets!
- Tracks purchases and sales of investment assets by trading accounts.
- Automated update of investment portfolio market value from internet or file import.
- Generates unrealized gain/loss GL journal entries for FASB 124 or GAAP compliance.
- Calculates short-term vs. long-term capital gains.
- Automates bond amortizations and interest accruals.
- Record trading account cash transactions like dividends, interest received, management fees, etc.